There are 3 important topics to evaluate before move to any project.
In order to go on the right path to success, you must know which market you are present.
- Which market do you want to compete? Local, national or international?
- Do you already have any reputation on your actual market?
- Do you sell a product or a service?
According to your actual market:
- Who's taking your clients?
- Is there anything that they're doing better than you?
- What are their weaknesses?
If you're already on the run, you may already have a database with some important information about your actual customers.
- Are your customers distributed around the world?
- How did they find you?
- On average on many products they buy so you can uplift your revenue with cross-selling?
Set up your goals
You'll need to establish micro goals so you can achieve your major goal.
Probably will need your potential clients to subscribe your newsletter or to follow the company on every social media so you can show them the best-selling products.